Cancellations & Refunds
Full refunds are offered up to 7 days before the commencement of your walk. After which, a £15 admin fee (per bag) is applicable and will be deducted from your total refund. Once you have commenced your walk, no refunds are available – however, if you would like to complete your walk at a later date, we will honour the rest of your booking.
Bags & Restricted Contents
- Max Weight is 20kg per bag.
- No fragile objects in luggage, e.g. glass bottles, laptops or tablets.
- No flammable or explosive items such as, camping gas or lighter fluid.
- Baggage is only insured whilst in transit on our vehicles and therefore it is recommended that you have adequate travel insurance.
- Any items attached to the outside of bags must be securely tied on
Accommodation & Itinerary
- Luggage available for pick-up by 9.00 AM at your accommodation (8:00 am for Inversnaid).
- Please advise us of any anticipated late arrival at Milngavie if this is the first pick up point for your bags.
- Changes to itinerary, please contact us the previous evening or before 9.00 am on day of transfer.
- Air B&B are becoming more popular with walkers. We can deliver here, however more often than not these accommodations do not have any personnel to take delivery. Please make sure you have arrangements in place with the air b&b accommodation owner so we can make delivery.
- We aim to deliver all bags before 5pm. If however there are road closures or road traffic incidents, this may delay the delivery of your luggage. Please be aware that we will not be held liable for any disruptions to your onwards travel arrangements.